Friday 28 September 2018

Author Visit

Yesterday a very amazing person named Anne Kayes visited our school she wrote a book called tui street tales, Anne Kayes is a New Zealand author who wanted to create a story with some story tales that didn't really have a good ending e.g Hansel and Gretel how their stepmother doesn't want the children so she made the father kick them out and yeah you should know the rest so basically she wanted the fairy tales that had the endings she didn't like and make the ones she didn't like have better endings 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Andre from Rm 23. I think Tui Street Tales is a really good book even though I only read 1 chapter of it. Do you like the book Tui Street Tales? Here is a link to my blog.
    http://odsandreg.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Faavesi from RM7 i really liked how you told me about some of the story and information about Anne Kayes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is mahina rm 7 i really like your writing about tui street tales you dont need any fixing. blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.