Monday 4 December 2017

Having fun with Interland

Today Miss Mills taught us a new game called Inter land. It is a cyber smart learning game. It is fun and awesome. Here is a picture of one that I have finished.
 It has different islands not just Kind Kingdom but Tower of Treasure
and two other islands named Mindful Mountain and Reality river. These are important lessons because it teaches you how to have a secure password. Or being kind to people who have been cyber bullied or not to share personal information with a dodgy web site or even share posts to the wrong people.

 I hope you try send me some feed back and until next time blog ya later.  https://beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com/interland/landing/tower-of-treasure

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Montana,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey. Wow, what an awesome game you have shared. I had so much fun playing the reality river and learning to be cybersmart. I learnt that a malicious person who is trying to find out personal information about you is called a phisher. What did you learn when completing the Kind Kingdom and Tower of Treasure games?

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read more of your posts!

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.